This is a picture ( thanks to Annarbor.com) of my close friend Raquel, running her 10K lately … in the sunglasses and also environment-friendly shirt. You could click on the image to see it bigger. Does not she look poor ass?
This pic was a fantastic reminder of my latest of ridiculous ideas. A couple of weeks ago, as I registered for my last 5K of this year, I saw a booth marketing those highly cuterific stickers as well as clothing with ‘jogger woman’ on them. I can appreciate this advertising strategy for motivation. Because I don’t really prefer to classify myself, I wasn’t going to purchase one, up until one more sticker label leapt out at me. The front letter was missing as well as all I could see was ‘… alker woman.’ I had actually wished that it would certainly state ‘talker girl,’ yet it said pedestrian woman. Just how unsatisfactory!
Talker Girl. That might be my brand-new mantra!
Until the day that I can have a ‘talker lady’ sticker label, I intend to praise all those ‘runner girls and individuals’ and also all of those ‘walker men and also ladies’ for entering and also finishing their races. If you have not ever run in a race, as well as you wonder concerning it, today could be the day to authorize up for one. I would suggest enrolling in a run/walk 5K. Not only is it a way to motivate you to start training, yet it is an adrenaline thrill that will certainly carry you through.
The benefits: you really feel like a champ putting on a new little race number as well as you can sporting activity some crazy running clothing with little reasoning. The downside: You get an uncomfortable, unsightly t shirt to remember it by.
Sign up for a race today … So says this talker girl!
https://www.amazingfitnesstips.com/talker-girl/
0 comments: